May 21, 2018
We are a leading supplier of quality, pre-owned critical equipment
WHERE WE CAME FROM
LEL was formed by Lee Lancaster in 2007 when he recognized an opportunity to bring value to businesses through the purchase and sales of their idle equipment assets. What first began as the buying and selling of standard mechanical and industrial equipment has grown into the opportunity to serve over 1,000 people in more than twenty industries.
WHERE WE ARE GOING
- Let us serve you by conducting a site visit to assess equipment and create a decomis sioning and removal plan.
- Our team is prepared to create an equipment solution that will be best for your company no matter what industry you’re in .
- Whether you’re buying or selling, we go above and beyond to assist you in getting the most value from your used equipment.
WE BUY & SELL:
- COOLING TOWERS
- CRAC’s / PDU’ s / UPS’ s
- LARGE TANKS
- ELECTRICAL GEAR
- AIR COMPRESSOR
WHY BUY YOUR PRE-OWNED CRITICAL INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT FROM LEL:
- No lead time on equipment—many times can be delivered within the week
- Investment cost is 50 % or less than buying new equipment
- All of LEL equipment has been inspected and in many cases been refurbished
WHY SELL YOUR PRE-OWNED CRITICAL INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT FROM LEL:
- We offer competitive equipment pricing
- We are not a broker and pay for equipment in full,up front
- We can remove the equipment and have a great safety record to back it up
Email [email protected] or call 864.249.0943 to learn more about LEL Critical.
Lee is from a family of entrepreneurs. His father and grandfather both owned business and in true family fashion, Lee followed suit, starting LEL in 2009.
Growing up in Westminster, South Carolina, Lee had a successful high school wrestling career that continued into his college years at The Citadel.
A life-long learner, Lee’s true passion is helping people grow personally and professionally. Seeing people reach their fullest potential is a central part of Lee’s vision for LEL.
“I love watching our team not asking if they can serve someone, they just go and do it. I love developing new verticals and helping people find what they’re passionate about. I love the generosity of our company and being able to serve people in different ways.”
Outside of LEL, Lee loves riding his four-wheeler and spending time with his family, wife Jen, son Beau, and daughter Katie Grace.